Saturday, September 5, 2009

When The Stars Go Blue


3 whole days of isolation... this is a lot harder than it sounds.

I don't feel sick anymore, except for headaches, but I can deal with that. I've spent the entire day downloading music, watching movies, and Six Feet Under. I'm on the very last season and it's really depressing... so I decided to take a break from it.

I watched I Love You, Man (which was a lot funnier than I expected) and Wristcutters: A Love Story. I HAVE to elaborate on Wristcutters because it was just THAT good of a movie. First of all, it has Patrick Fugit (in Saved) and Shannyn Sossamon (sexiest woman ever, besides Angelina Jolie) in it and it was a romantic drama that wasn't idiotic. It was realistic, and quite inspiring. The movie changed my views on my perception of death and how things worked a little bit. It also made me think a lot about fate, and other abstract subjects that made me really reflect and think in depth for the first time in a while.

That's was sucks about my illness, you can't let yourself think so much or else you over analyze everything and become depressed and introverted- which I've been working on my introversion. It's not that I'm antisocial at all, I just get trapped in my head a lot.

I feel like writing a novella or something productive, but sadly I'm too ADD for that.



I miss Ryan a lot. I might visit his military school soon... hopefully. Knowing my mother, probably not. I've been making playlists of songs in my head for him that are driving me insane because I keep forgetting them and remaking them.

By the way, I was completely disappointed with Adventure Land. It was really boring and not that funny at all. :(

Albums downloaded today:
-Ryan Adams
-Cage The Elephant
-The Postal Service
-The Dead Weather
-The Vandals discography
-They Might Be Giants
-Nada Surf
-Interpol
-Matt & Kim
-Horse the Band
-Iron & Wine
-P.O.S.
-The Shins

No comments:

Post a Comment