Friday, September 4, 2009

I Wanna I Wanna I Wanna Touch You.


ugh SICK!
with the flu, it totally blows.

I have completely caught up with Weeds and Nurse Jackie now...
Next up, Rescue Me and the very last episodes of Six Feet Under.

Don't mind me mom.... I'm only starving and can't MOVE.
anyways.

What to write about? Friends!
I miss my grady pals and my boy friend :( I've been sort of isolated from them and plans don't work... people are too far..
I don't think I'll actually be "well" until I see Ryan, Pearl, and Josh again. It feels like it's been months.
Jazzy is gone for like 6/5 months :((( makes things not good. Sarah Kim... no idea when I'll see her.
Well, now this is depressing.

I'm really inspired to make a multimedia... interesting art piece. I'm thinking film, paint, music, and photography all in one.
I need to make a masterpiece.

I want to watch more movies like trainspotting and inglorious bastards.. any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment