Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Harry Potter/NAHS/Love

I went to the premire of Harry Potter 5 with my best friends. Whattanight!

I'm trying not to grind my teeth in Gadsen, Alabama. I miss Jazzy already and I'm furious that my medical forum trip is taking over my warped tour and mayhem festival. I'm trying to push it out of my head but it's killing me. Along with trying everything to get my mom to let me go to North Atlanta High School.

BENEFITS OF NAHS:

  • closer to my house (thus being able to ride the bus)

  • i already know 5 people going there (2 are ridiculously close to me)

  • arts/business programs i could be apart of

  • IB school, academic status

  • drugs don't run the entire social scene

  • no spoiled emory kids

  • a new opportunity to move to new surroundings


  • DISADVANTAGES OF NAHS:

  • making new friends... not my forte.

  • having possibly one enemy there (but who cares.)


  • Plus, DHHS is probably the lamest school IN Atlanta. Every time I ask anyone if they know anyone from there they are like, "Um.. no." or they say, "Ugh, man that sucks."




    I can easily say I'm utterly in love with a boy.
    This could be the best or worst thing thats ever happened to me.


    1 comment:

    1. actually, there are a few schools that are extremely worse then DHHS.
      ... and drugs run most social scenes when it comes to teenagers. it doesn't matter where you go, you can always find a tight group of friends who don't do drugs, and maybe one of them will but if you know that that is not something you want to be part of then you can deal with it, we all have to.
      DHHS is known for its art programs and the music program, sure its not the best in the world but you should count yourself lucky to go there. Some high schools couldn't give a shit about academics or the arts. I used to wish that I could go somewhere else but whats important is to look at what you do have and think about how some people don't.
      Be appreciative.

      love you <3

      ReplyDelete